Streamlight Dualie 2AA Hazlo
Class 1, Div 1
The Dualie® 2AA is an intrinsically safe, high performance, 2 AA battery powered dual function LED flashlight. The flashlight features a forward facing LED spot beam and a side facing LED flood light that can be used individually or at the same time for enhanced safety. The flashlight has opposing switches for easy user activation of desired function(s). The body features a superior grip texture to provide a comfortable but slip resistant feel and is constructed of an engineered polymer resin that is virtually indestructible, shock resistant, non-conductive and light weight. The flashlight also includes an integrated magnet on the tail end and a removable and reversible metal pocket clip. The clip may be fastened either direction on the flashlight body.
- Features two C4® LEDs and three lighting modes: spot, flood, spot and flood simultaneously
- Beams intersect for optimum path illumination and no blind spots
- Dual head switches on either side of the body for easy beam selection and one-handed operation
- Durable, non-conductive, corrosion-proof polymer resin; rocky stipple texture for a sure grip
- Unbreakable polycarbonate face cap and side lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX4 rated; 2m impact resistance tested
- Unbreakable pocket clip
- Integrated magnet on tail end for hands-free use
Dimensions: Length: 15.5 cm Body Diameter: 2.2 cmFace cap diameter: 3.4 cm
Weight: 111 grams with batteries (included)
Battery: 2 x “AA” alkaline batteries. Mechanical battery polarity protection.
Approvals: Class I, II, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G; Class III; CL I, ZN 0, IIC; Exia; T-Code: T4
I have used my new Streamlight Dualie 2AA Hazlo a few times now and love it. The combination of the two light sources makes it a very flexible tool and eliminates the need to carry two types of utility light as I have both in the one unit.