Enduro High-Flex LED
The most compact, lightweight, high performance, ergonomically developed LED headlight on the market today. At only 78.5 grams with batteries, this headlight uses 2 x 1.5V “AAA” batteries for a combined performance at the top of the sub compact headlight category. The Enduro has been specifically engineered to minimise weight and maximise run time. The light’s optimised center of gravity provides maximum wearer comfort and stability during use and the integral hatclip allows the light to be attached to the brim of a hat or on the wearer’s shirt or jacket without the need for the headstrap. This headlight offers High and Low lighting modes, and is packaged with “Rubber/Elastic Combo” headstrap.
- Impact resistant ABS; case and integral hatclip
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- 0.5 Watt High-Flux LED; 30,000 hours rated LED life
- Push button switch for low and high modes
- High-Flux LED – reflector focused for 30 metres+ range
- Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughtout battery life
- Integral hatclip
- O-ring sealed construction
- Waterproof to 1 metre for 1 hour
- Impact resistant housing – drop test verified
|Face Cap Diameter: 3.25cm Max Headlight Width: 5.70cm Max Depth (incl head strap and mounting plate): 4.00cm
|78.5g with batteries and head strap
|2 x 1.5V “AAA” Alkaline Batteries
|European Community Directives
I already have an identical one that has broken. The tab that fits into a slot for adjusting the angle has broken off and it just flops about, useless (like a....I could go on) I hope this one lasts longer. Otherwise excellent. If this one lasts more than two tramps up the Tararuas I will give it 5 stars.
HI Karl, I am sorry there was an issue with the original product if you could have contacted us we would have been able to assist with a replacement, something to take into consideration if this ever happens again.