Wire Tied Instantaneous Hose Coupling
Available for International Shipping
Fire Service quality instantaneous fire hose couplings to SNZ PAS 4505 (70mm) or BS336 (2½”) Standards, available in Alloy or Gun Metal to suit a range of hose sizes.
- Double ribbed hose tail to ensure a secure hose fastening
- Fully machined hose tail
- Computer controlled machining throughout to ensure accurate dimensions and high quality finish
- Heavy knurling on pull knobs for positive action and non-slip operation
- Forged brass zinc plated catch pins with corrosion resistant stainless steel spring return
- Heavy duty moulded rubber pressure washer to ensure long life sealing
Standard Hose tail sizes are 38mm, 45mm, 50mm, 64mm, 70mm, 75mm and 90mm.
Standard Hose tail sizes are 38mm, 64mm
Other sizes manufactured to customer’s requirements.
Materials & Finishes:
Precision machined in either Gun Metal or heat treated Aluminium Alloy. Available fully polished, satin or anodised finish. Weight Alloy set approx 1kg.