Streamlight Vulcan LED ATEX
The brightest rechargeable LED lantern in its class! 180 lumens with a beam length of 632 meters. It’s brighter, lighter and smarter. making the rechargeable Fire Vulcan LED ATEX such a critical firefighting tool. New C4® LED technology and our special reflector make it 5 times brighter than competing lights.
The Vulcan® LED ATEX is a rechargeable, waterproof (rated to IP66) lantern featuring the latest in power LED technology for extreme brightness. Lithium-Ion nanotechnology batteries make it the lightest weight lantern in its category at 875 grams.
- C4® LED with high, low and blink modes: - High for a bright, far-reaching beam: 180 lumens; 100,000 candela; 632m beam.
- Runs 3.5 hours - Low for a less intense beam and longer run time: 70 lumens; 40,000 candela; 400m beam; runs 7.5 hours - Blink for signaling: runs 5.5 hours
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
- 8 programmable switch functions
- Easy to operate toggle switch
- IP66 rated design.
- LED Solid State circuitry provides regulated light output and intensity throughout battery life
- Lantern floats
- Includes quick release buckle strap
Dimensions: Length: 19.76 cm; Width: 12.7 cm; Height: 16.51 cm.
Weight: 875 grams with battery
Battery: 2 lightweight Lithium-Ion nanotechnology cells
Charging: Recharges in 5 hours
**See PDF Brochure for light output**