Streamlight Vantage 180
Giving you the ultimate versatility in a firefighter’s light, the Vantage® 180 goes instantly from a helmet light to a handheld light to a right-angle light. So wear it, hold it, clip it, or even hang it!
Lightweight and compact, the Vantage® 180 is designed to easily attach above or below full brim Fire and Industrial helmets.
The Vantage® 180 features a C4® LED main light combined with an ultra-bright blue LED safety tail light or a white safety flood down light mode automatically selected with the rotation of the head. Integrated Stainless Steel Clip is designed to be used with the “quick release” helmet bracket that easily detaches the light from the helmet for use as a hand held or pocket light. The light also features a clip to attach to turnout gear. The Vantage® 180 is powered by lithium batteries and features the latest in C4® LED technology. Sealed for water-resistance.
- C4® LED technology for extreme brightness
- Unbreakable polycarbonate with a silicone anti-scratch coating. O-ring sealed
- 180 degree rotating head automatically changes blue tail light to white down light
- Helmet bracket, included with purchase, features quick release to detach light
- Turnout gear attachment hook
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 metre for 30 minutes
- Integrated Stainless steel multi-function clip for a variety of attachment methods and mounting positions
- Ultra-bright blue LED safety tail light visible in heavy smoke
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Individually serialised for positive identification
Dimensions: Height: 13.20 cm Head Diameter: 4.06 cm Body Size: 2.69 cm
Weight: 156 grams with batteries (included)
Battery: 2 x 3 Volt CR123A Lithium batteries with a shelf life of 10 years
Approvals: Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2007)