Standpipe with Backflow Prevention
Becoming standard requirement across many Councils, these standpipes are complete with a double check-valve and test port to prevent contaminated water entering the water mains.
PSL offer a single head swivel standpipe with back flow prevention and test port. Suitable for councils, contractors, developers etc. Brass Double-Check Valve prevents contamination of the mains water supply, and to comply with these restrictions now being imposed by many Councils.
- 64mm (2½”) Hydrant Round Thread Base, steel barrel
- Brass double check valve with test port
- Light Alloy Capstan, stainless steel balls and ‘O’ Ring
- Light Alloy Swivel Head
- Single swivel head female instantaneous 70 mm (2¾”) single twist release outlet – other sizes available on application
- Standards: SNZ PAS 4505 70mm Instantaneous
Standard finish is Painted Silver. Finish can also be painted to your specifications as required.