Scotty Foam Gun
COMPATIBLE WITH PHOS-CHEK CLASS A FOAM STICKS
The Scotty 4010-50 Fast Foam unit is a foam applicator made with the professional fire-fighter in mind. This higher flow unit is designed to be attached to 38mm hose. The Fast Foam Unit will flow water at a rate of 50gpm (190 lpm) when attached to a standard 38mm fire hose. The unit is recommended for use with water pressures between 520 and 860 kPa.
To operate, simply insert the stick into the applicator and attach to a supply hose and spray Class A foam. As water passes from the pump through the applicator, the stick will dissolve, generating Class A Foam with excellent wetting ability.
Cartridges are sold separately from the applicators.
- Simple and effective method of deploying a foam wetting agent onto a fire scene
- Works by diluting a solid Phos-Chek foam cartridge into the water flow
- The foam/water solution then passes through the patented Scotty Air-Aspirating Foam nozzle, producing low expansion foam
- Recommended for use with water pressures between 520 and 860 kPa (maximum 1035 kPa)
- Each 30cm long foam cartridge will last up to 30 mins
- Foam cartridges are 100% biodegradable and contain no toxic materials
- Fast Foam Unit comes with 50gpm Foam Nozzle
- Unit includes Foam nozzle, 38cm long mixing chamber, two pistol grips (one with D-Handle Shut off)