Ramfan GX200 Positive Pressure Ventilator
Ramfan’s fire fighting PPV Series outperforms larger blowers in their class with their cast aluminium turbo blades that are precision balanced to maximise airflow.
These PPV blowers have proven to be effective in controlling airborne contaminants, replacing interior air, removing heat and supplementing fixed ventilation systems.
By pressurising properly and controlling the resultant flow path, these changes occur very rapidly. This is accomplished by using these specialised blowers with the power and velocity to pressurise the interior of a structure or building.
- 12,000 CFM
- Compact profile fits truck compartments
- 7-blade polymer TurboForce™ impeller for increased shatter resistance and enhanced PPV performance
- Produces 56% less CO than comparable Honda 5HP engines
- Full-width folding handle for easy manoeuvring.
- WIDE-Trac semi-pneumatic urethane tires – allows fan to be stable on wet grass, mud or uneven surfaces
- ONE-Step™ tilt adjustment for easy set-up
- Welded, unitized steel frame, off-road “roll cage” design with wide footprint reduces vibration, lengthens service life
- Steel shroud attached to engine reduces vibration, preventing movement on ice and snow
- Hour Meter helps to track maintenance intervals
Dimensions: Height: 56cm Width: 53cm Depth: 57cm
Run Time: 1 hour 40 minutes Noise: 95dB
Motor: Honda GXH50 2HP/1.6kW
For further information on other model Ventilators please contact our Customer Services