Phos-Chek Class A Foam Sticks
COMPATIBLE WITH SCOTTY FOAM GUN
The Phos-Chek Solid Class A foam stick provides the user with the capability of producing a low expansion Class A foam quickly with a minimum of equipment.
To operate, simply insert the stick into the applicator and attach to a supply hose and spray Class A foam. As water passes from the pump through the applicator, the stick will dissolve, generating Class A Foam with excellent wetting ability.
Tests conducted by Phos-Chek show a 31 minute Foam Stick life with a 113 litres per minute (30gpm) water flow. The cost of the Solid Class A foam stick is comparable to WD881 Foam concentrate at a 0.1% use rate. By introducing Class A foam into the water stream, fire suppression is more effective than water alone.
Cartridges are sold separately from the applicators.
- Simple and effective method of deploying a foam wetting agent onto a fire scene
- Works by diluting a solid Phos-Chek foam cartridge into the water flow
- The foam/water solution then passes through the patented Scotty Air-Aspirating Foam nozzle, producing low expansion foam
- Recommended for use with water pressures between 520 and 860 kPa (maximum 1035 kPa)
- Each 30cm long foam cartridge will last up to 30 mins
- Foam cartridges are 100% biodegradable and contain no toxic materials
- Fast Foam Unit comes with 50gpm Foam Nozzle
- Unit includes Foam nozzle, 38cm long mixing chamber, two pistol grips (one with D-Handle Shut off)