Dated: Monday 23rd March 2020
To our valued customers and suppliers,
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop globally and in New Zealand, PSL Fire & Safety has implemented new measures to assist in the health and safety of our staff, customers & communities and maintain the service levels you are used to.
Our response to the situation is guided by the latest information available from the government, and the World Health Organisation, and by our existing policies.
While we do not currently have any staff showing any symptoms, if they do, they will be required to self-isolation.
PSL Fire & Safety has the ability of key staff to work remotely and support our operations. The only exception is the direct dispatch of orders and we have put measures in place to ensure that this aspect is not disrupted. Our customer service and dispatch team are continuing to work as normal but we are taking precautions
PSL Fire & Safety office remains operational and will be following these practices:
- Maintain physical distancing when interacting, cease handshaking or unnecessary contact.
- Practice frequent hand washing and using an alcohol-based sanitising gel.
- Designated pickup/delivery areas have been set up for quick and minimal interaction.
- All visits to PSL office and factory re prohibited until further notice.
- All international and national has been postponed.
- Communication from/with our team -
- By phone or email is our preferred method of contact, as we have ceased all face to face interactions.
- We can also facilitate video and audio conferences if needed to support you.
- All non-essential meetings will be postponed or conducted via alternate means.
- You will find some staff are 'working from home these days and can support you with your sales or general inquiries as normal.
We will send out any updates or changes to the above Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time
- keep safe!