Firemaster Instantaneous Adaptor – Female to Male
Available for International Shipping
PSL manufactured Instantaneous Adaptors in heat treated Light Aluminium Alloy with a range of thread sizes to suit many applications.
Precision machined and manufactured to SNZ PAS 4505 70mm Instantaneous Standard for use to connect to standard New Zealand fire brigade connections with a 70mm male instantaneous connector.
Wide range of standard thread sizes available in BSP (British Standard Pipe Thread) in Male (MBSP), Female (FBSP) options or can be customised to suit your application.
Some adaptors are also available in Gun Metal.
- Computer controlled machining throughout manufacture to ensure accurate dimensions
- Heat treated for strength
- Precision machined threads
- Single twist knob for quick release
- Forged brass zinc plated catchpin with corrosion resistant stainless steel spring return
- Heavy duty moulded rubber pressure washer to ensure long life sealing of the instantaneous connection
70mm FI x 38mm (1½”) MBSP (SKU:056100)
70mm FI x 50mm (2”) MBSP (SKU:058300)
70mm FI x 64mm (2½”) MBSP (SKU:056400)
70mm FI x 75mm (3”) MBSP (SKU:056600)
70mm FI x 64mm (2½”) MBSP Double Pull (SKU:037900)
Customised sizes available upon client’s request.