Firemaster Fyrex Jet/Spray Nozzles
PSL’s own manufactured range of Fyrex Nozzles are excellent general purpose/fire fighting nozzles complete with excellent fog spray/jet/shut-off action, variable by rotation of the nozzle tip.
Friction loss 280 kPa measured at a test flow of 4000 L/min.
- Fine machining produces excellent fog
- Heavy knurling ensures good secure grip
- Wide bump ring for added tip protection
- Diffuser made from stainless steel for lifetime durability. Secured with a self locking nut
- Fine finish internals for maximum flow
- Wide, heavy section, non jam thread for quick action and reliability
- Precision machined in either gun metal or heat treated aluminium alloy
- Polished alloy or gunmetal
- Chromed gunmetal
- Anodised light alloy
|MODEL||INLET||Flow @ 700 KpA on Jet||Throw||Flow @ 700 kPa on Spray||Weight (LA)||Weight(GM)|
|25||38mm/45mm||291 lpm||24 metres||750 lpm||750 gm||2.25 kg|
|35||64mm||1532 lpm||36 metres||2741 lpm||4 kg||10 kg|