Double Ended Siren – Marinised
The rugged PSL siren is a double ended siren designed to give effective warning over a wide area. Suitable for disaster, emergency, evacuation etc.
- Height: 420mm
- Width: 420mm
- Length: 590mm
- Base Plate Centres: Width: 265mm x Length: 225mm
- Weight: 70kgs
- Range: 8km in still air
- Decibel: Approx 525 Hz – 129 Decibels at 1 metre
Materials & Finishing:
- Outer Casing: Light alloy, powder coated with ZINCSHIELD and top coated with Grey DURALLOY XT powder coat.
- Impellers: Light alloy, powder coated with ZINCSHIELD and top coated with Red DURALLOY XT powder coat.
- Base Plate: Heat treated light alloy, powder coated with ZINCSHIELD and top coated with Grey DURALLOY XT powder coat.
- Nuts & Bolts: Stainless Steel
- Motor casing: Aluminium coated with CAPA THANE for weather resistance.
- Three Phase: 380/415 Volt
- Starting Amps: 46 per phase
- Running Amps: 6.5 per phase
- Motor Rated: 8 amps (4 kw) 5 HP
There are many factors that will affect the noise and range of a siren. Background, wind, structures and terrain can all affect the sound pressure wave. These factors must be taken into account when siting and evaluating the siren.
*Metal parts are protected against the damage caused by a marine or coastal environment.