Bristol XFlex Uniform
XFlex is Bristol’s latest silhouette in light-weight firefighting PPE. Ergonomically designed it gives the ultimate in fit and comfort for the maximum number of body types. XFlex has distinctive sports styling and offers a garment combination that is suitable for the various hazardous roles associated with a fire fighter’s work.
Fabric combinations have been designed to give the optimum performance whilst being light in weight to minimise heat stress. All layers are breathable and with wickable linings reduce the build up of heat.
Certified to EN469 2005 Level 2 and complying with EN343 waterproof and EN1149 Anti-static standards.
FFPA model also available.
- Tapered body shape
- Shoulder shape and under arm gussets allow for full rotational arm movement
- Double zip flap extends to neck with internal zip guard to protect throat
- Ergonomic three dimensional articulated elbow
- Natural waistline at front with high curved back
- Distinctive angled and shaped seam lines highlighted with reflective piping
- H Braces with unique webbing slide adjuster
- Fully articulated three dimensional ergonomic knee shaping which goes through all layers. Very flexible reinforcement fabric used
Conform to: EN469 2005 Level 2, EN343 Waterproof, EN1149 Anti static standards
Material: XR6PA – Hainswoth Atlas, N32NA ECO-dry Cool, M17 Gore Crosstech Fireblocker