Bristol Motorcycle Uniform
Bristol’s Motorcycle Suit is a new design which is dual certified to meet both the European Standard for Professional Motorcycle Riders and also the European Standard for Fire-fighters’ Clothing.
The Standards are met as follows:
BS EN13595-1:2002 Level 2
BS EN 1621-1:2003
BS EN 469 Level 2
The Motorcycle Suit uses four fabrics in the coat and trouser:
Layer 1 – Outer fabric which has high tensile, tear and abrasion qualities.
Layer 2 – Moisture Barrier – Goretex Fireblocker.
Layer 3 – Thermal protective fabric which also provides excellent abrasion resistance.
Layer 4 – Aramid/Viscose lining.
- Tapered body shape
- Hem curved up at front and down at back for comfort and protection
- Shoulder shape and underarm gusset allow for full rotational arm movement
- Ergonomically shaped sleeve
- Front zip fastening with double flap fastening
- Vertical pocket with zip fastening under front flap
- Two large internal pockets
- The back, shoulder and elbow protectors are removable for cleaning
- The jacket can be attached to the trouser by a zip
- Waistline curved at front and higher at the back
- Centrally placed zip fly for ease of putting on and superior fit
- H-braces with unique webbing slide adjuster
- Fully articulated three dimensional ergonomic knee shaping which goes through all layers
- Ankle zip with flap to ensure close fitting and for ease of putting on
- The hip and knee protectors are removable for cleaning