Bristol Ergotech Uniform
Bristol’s Ergotech Action design, developed after careful research and extensive user trials into the ergonomics of firefighter activities most frequently involved in day-to-day firefighting, has become the standard by which lightweight firefighter PPE is measured for comfort and performance.
In addition to the comfort features of the Ergotech design, Ergotech Action also offers special shaping for optimal PPE compatibility and greater rotational mobility. Special shoulder shaping makes for greater comfort when wearing breathing apparatus whilst greater reach manoeuvrability is achieved by incorporating a larger underarm gusset.
In common with most Bristol firefighter PPE offerings, Ergotech Action is available in 28 male and female sizes and comes in a range of 8 colours with others available as special order options.
- Collar and throat tab shape provide optimal compatibility with helmet and fire hood
- Shoulder shape and increased upper sleeve allow full rotational mobility in shoulder and arm
- Shaped panel over the shoulder eliminates the shoulder seam and makes a smoother line with greater comfort when wearing breathing apparatus
- Increased underarm gusset allows more manoeuvrability when reaching overhead
- Two action pleats added at the back shoulder
- Articulated knees with convex seams around the knee for greater flexibility when bending/climbing
- Shaped seaming on back of knee to reduce fullness when crawling
- Top of trouser contoured to the body with raised back and elasticated adjustment across lumbar region
- H pattern braces
- Two large half bellow pockets
Conform to: EN469 Level 2
Sizes chest/waist: S to 4XL
Height Fittings: Short/Regular/Tall/Extra Tall