PSL offer a robust Fireman's Glove which meets or exceeds NFPA 1971 (2000 edition), with each pair of gloves are individual poly bagged with required user information.
• Cowhide leather, gold coloured
• Leather double chrome tanned
• Polyurethane moisture barrier
• SEF modacrylic inner lining
• Nomex® knitwrist with Spandex®
• Five fingered glove
• Wing thumb construction
• Liner/moisture barrier system:
o Moisture barrier tabs are stitched to the leather shell
o Inner lining and moisture barrier secured by heat bonding and stitching at each finger
• Lockstitched seams: minimum 8 stitches per inch
• Heat resistant Kevlar® thread.
• Leather seam welt between thumb and index finger
• Elastic snugger band on back
• Leather hanger hoops